Despite Nayeon’s win in the recent lawsuit, discussions over the case are still pouring out
A netizen on Nate Pann recently made a post mentioning the debt lawsuit that TWICE Nayeon recently won, saying “We cannot look at Nayeon’s case in legal aspect only. Legally, it doesn’t matter if she pays him back or not. However, people won’t let this pass just because the ruling has been decided”, drawing attention.
Original post: Nate
In response, other netizens commented:
– Why are you caring so much about other people’s family matters?
– Seriously, winning but it doesn’t feel like a real win
– But what do you know about the case….?
– Be nice to your parents
– She’ll take care of it herself. I don’t understand why you keep blaming her
– Okay, stop it now. Mind your own family matters. Who are you to interfere with them?