A netizen in Nate Pann drew attention as they made a post titled “Discrimination in pushing NCT activities is so severe”.
The netizen shared screenshots of official posts about two different entertainment content on NCT 127’s X account and said, “When it comes to entertainment programs, it will always be Taeyoung + another member. This is what happened today”. They added, “The content overlapped. They keep sending Taeyong and one more member to similar variety shows. Can’t they send other members who have never done variety shows?? If this happened to other groups, fans would have gone mad. This is serious”.
Original post: Nate Pann
In response, other netizens commented:
– The responses are no different even if they push him or not. When will this end, SM? Seems like even if he enlists, they will continue releasing things he already filmed. I’m tired
– If this happened in another group, fans would send a truck to the company
– In the past, only Jaehyun and Jungwoo were supposed to appear on GYM JONGKOOK but Taeyong said that he wanted to go there so the three ended up doing the show together. I guess his words are kinda impactful within SM
– He also said he wanted to go to Salon Drip, that’s why he was there with Jungwoo and then he said he wanted to meet Hong Seok-cheonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What a greedy guy. I guess he would steal the slot even if other members got cast for the shows
– That’s why SM is falling behind
– Please let Jaehyun go on shows… Especially The K-Star Next Door