Fans found proof to defend Jungkook in the recent smoking controversy
BTS Jungkook was recently caught smoking outside a restaurant in the US. As a result, some people raised speculations about Jungkook smoking in a non-smoking area. Some even suspected that the BTS member threw cigarette ash on the street and poured criticism towards him.
However, fans found out the restaurant Jungkook visited and confirmed that the restaurant allowed smoking outside.
Moreover, they also revealed proof pictures, pointing out that there was an ashtray trash can in front of the door, next to the place Jungkook was standing, to prove that he did not throw cigarette ash on the street.
Original post: Nate Pann
In response, other netizens commented:
– Looks like they are all criticizing Jungkook. He’s already an adult and smoking is not even a crime but I’m frustrated to see people gathering to criticize Jungkook and raise groundless suspicions. No wonder Jungkook’s fans are trying to clarify false information. Jungkook must have faced criticism like this several times before, but he is still doing well. I hope he’ll be more successful in the future
– Wow, it’s true ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey even spread false rumors that he littered on the street?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please take legal action properly, HYBE. Jungkook is earning more remarkable achievements, so many people are also going crazy and doing everything to bring him down
– Why do people keep making up rumors? If you watch the video, there’s no evidence of him throwing a cigarette on the street. Those who are trying to damage Jungkooks reputation are so pathetic
– There’s a thing called ‘ashtray trash an’ in the US and it looks like that. It’s a trash can for cigarettes
– Let’s correct all the false information and report all the comments that falsely accuse Jungkook of throwing cigarettes on the street