TWICE Nayeon reportedly won the 600-million-won loan lawsuit filed by her mother’s ex-boyfriend
According to a recent report, the court ruled in favor of Nayeon and her mother in a loan lawsuit filed by A, the ex-lover of Nayeon’s mother.
It is said that A lent Nayeon and her mother more than 500 million won to cover their living expenses over the period of 12 years from 2004 to 2016. A claimed that Nayeon and her mother promised to pay him back after Nayeon’s debut but they broke their promise.
As a result, the court ruled that Nayeon won the lawsuit because A did not have enough evidence to prove that there was an agreement for the return of money between them.
Original post: theqoo
In response, netizens on theqoo commented:
– He’s not even her parent. At first, they received help to cover living expenses but the amount was not just a few dozen but 1.5 times more than the average living cost of a family. That guy spent a lot of money on them every month. Did his money not have any influence on Nayeon’s school days?? Nayeon’s tuition was paid by that guy. It would be better if they could settle this without a lawsuit. The reason the moral issue is questioned here is because that’s such a big amount of money. Everyone would have cursed the man if it were only some thousands.
– Why must Nayeon pay him back? It should be her mother who has to pay it
– If you received as many as 600 million won, shouldn’t you at least repay his favorㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Of course, I’m talking about Nayeon’s mom
– I would appreciate it if someone could be responsible for my living cost for 12 years like that. But considering their lawsuit, I guess their breakup did not go well
– Wow…Nayeon fighting!
– I feel so sorry for Nayeon. She suddenly gets caught up in such an issue and has all her family background disclosed…