I would just look back at a particular year and remind myself of how old I was and just think of how I want to go back to that time. I really really loathe getting hold. I just want to deny my current age and I hate telling others my age.
When I look at high schoolers or university students’ posts on Instiz, I realize that I can’t go back and I just become crazily envious and just tear up.
I realize that I won’t have that kind of youth anymore in my life..”
Hello. I’m a ’99-liner and I’m a 24 y.o girl. Nowadays, I get so depressed because of my ageㅠ
I’m already so depressed about aging at this age so I’m worried at how severe it will be after I enter my 30’s…
Of course, I know that I’m still young but
Nowadays, when I look at the middle and high schoolers, I get so envious and because they are so young, I also get nostalgicㅠ
Because I’m born in 1999, my resident number starts with 1999xxxx- and I know that I’m only a few months away from being a ’00-liner but nowadays, all the kids’ resident numbers start with 2xxx 3,4… and I just get so sadㅠㅠ
Looking at idols like NewJeans and IVE, the oldest member is a ’04-liner… and what’s worse is that the maknae is a ’08-liner… even young kids like them are already living meaningful lives so what am I doing?…. I get thoughts like these…
Because of that, I just get so depressed nowadays… please give me some advice.. I’m so depressed that I don’t feel any worth in living..”
original post: here
1. I also felt the same in my mid 20’s. I I’m in my late twenties, and I can’t get back the time that’s passed. It’s a shame, but I accepted it
3. Once you get into the workforce and start working with people in their 30’s and 40’s, you will naturally heal
4. Actually, I was also crazy depressed when I was 25-27ㅜㅜ
5. It’s indeed scary because you can’t do anything about the value of ageㅜ
6. I don’t care about getting older (because aging is natural) but I suddenly got so scared one morning when I was 28ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I started thinking “damn, I’m this old now” but I’m now in my mid-30’s and I’m living just fine..
7. I also was so depressed about age when I turned 20, 23, 28 and now I’m in my 30’s. I understand
8. Actually, the more you age, the less you care about age. I also used to think as a 2nd year college student that 4th year students were so oldㅋㅋㅋㅋ but looking back, they were all babies
9. I got a massive reality check at 26. But after I passed by 30’s, I don’t think about it anymore
10. But I really started hating agingㅠㅜ back then, I was just going with the flow and wanted to live based on the age I was but it’s getting so hard now…